PCOMS will be holding its 3rd Quarter Seminar on Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with updates and current issues on dento-alveolar as well as oral & maxillofacial surgery topics, where both the general practitioner and specialist can benefit from.
- Venue: Megatrade Hall A & B, SM Megamall Mandaluyong City
- When: July 31, 2019 9AM to 5PM
- Seminar Fee:
- 750php until July 15
- 1,000php July 16-July 28
- 1,500php On-site registration
Payments can be deposited thru this account
Account Name: Philippine College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Inc.
Account Number: 010888001219
Please Keep your deposit slip for verification during registration
- Seminar topics
- Current Treatment Modalities for Impacted tooth
- Oral Manifestation of HIV
- Infection Control in the Dental Office
- Tooth-Bone Bank Updates
- Orthognathic Surgery
Selected topics will be delivered by world-renowned experts in their field both local and foreign.
Contact any PCOMS fellow for further inquiries or give us a message at our facebook page