Join us in Cagayan de Oro, Metro Manila and More this 2020…
The college starts its new year with a series of Continuing Education Activities inline with its vision to enhance and promote the science and practice of dentoalveolar and maxillofacial surgery in the country.
January 13, 2020
PCOMS & PDA CDO-Misamis Oriental Chapter 1st Quarter Seminar on Oral Surgery
– SM Cagayan de Oro
– Philhealth updates for Hospital Based Dentist
– The Silent Menace of HIV and Other Infectious Diseases
– Updates in Antimicrobial Resistance
– Current Concepts and Techniques in Dentoalveolar Surgery
– Assessment and Management in Oral Compromised wounds
Dr Cynthia del Castillo, Dr Debra Occena Sablada, Dr Gary Brillo, Dr Carmelo Gepigon, Dr Wilfredo Ocampo Jr.
February 21-23, 2020
43rd National Conference on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
– Philippine International Convention Center (PICC)
Catch more information on our facebook page facebook.com/philcollegeoms